Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring is Here!!

Tulips! I planted some last year and despite Waylon's best efforts to eat them all, we had most of the yellow ones and yellow/red ones bloom, but none of the red ones...perhaps Waylon found those more tasty...






We hosted six friends for "Orphan Easter." I finally got to use the china and fancy tablecloth and pitchers after almost five years! We did have an Easter Egg hunt with liquor prizes, which I think was everyone's favorite part of the day although I'm not too sure that the prizes were exactly in the Easter spirit. Of course, I meant to get more pictures, but only managed one of the table:








2 comments:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures and presentation.
    Wow...

    I like your blog.

    Please visit:
    http://funfree-bali.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.

    Good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous you were able to use all the fancy wedding gifts - still in boxes over here!

    ReplyDelete